As it turns out, there is NO COST to using our services...there is only an INVESTMENT of $199 per month into Mom's home and her safety! However, there IS a cost to not properly maintaining a home. The National Association of Home Builders recommends that a home over 10 years old should have a maintenance budget of 3% per year of it's value simply to keep it from depreciating. Our ongoing services will ensure that Mom's home continues to appreciate in value each year until such time that it must be sold. Regardless of who sells it...Mom or a family member....they will be thankful that it is in pristine condition and sells for top dollar which will help with the financial legacy that Mom wants for her loved ones.
Each month Mom will receive:
* 2 hours of professional Handyman services that cover our 60 point home maintenance checklist AND any small items that need to be done around the home.
* Two 10 minute calls to our remote tech services partner to resolve any computer, cell phone, ipad or software issue.
* Up to one hour of phone support to keep Mom's Wellness portal updated with her changing needs. We can remotely update her system to accommodate new reminders, medications, engagements with family, alerts or anything else she needs to keep her safe and the family informed and engaged.
* Access to pre-arranged, discounted rates between $55-$65 for Vendor Expert work that needs to be done. ( HVAC / Roofing / Plumbing / Electrical / Room additions etc. ) These are Tradesmen International certified and insured professionals that are accountable to us and Mom. On a contract basis many companies will charge between $75 and $200 per hour for this type of work! This one benefit will save Mom thousands of dollars as she properly maintains and improves her home over the years.
* Once a month the In Home Advocate will create a quick 2 minute video of Mom that will be sent to her family via Google Plus. The video will update the family on how Mom is doing, what projects are being completed on the home as well as any other juicy gossip about Mom’s neighbors that the family needs to know!